Gathering ideas for birthday party

Hi people,

Today I want to talk about my little boy Jake. He will soon turn two and I would like to throw a nice birthday party for him. Unfortunately, his list of friends is not big. 

So there will be more adults than children :( 
Anyways, I will try my best to make a nice birthday party. He likes Mickey Mouse. I will have to get all stuff like napkins, table cloth, plastic cups etc. He will be so happy to see Mickey themes. He'll say "icket" I know, it's sweet.

I will also need invitation cards. No, no need, I will send an sms to the parents. There will be like 3 to 4 littles girls only. Hopefully, when Jake will go to school, he'll be having more friends.

I'll have to make a list of snacks. Not every sort of snacks are acceptable at a kids party. For example the colas will be for adult, beer for adult and wine for the Mommies :) yeah we need to relax!
Kids will be left with Orange juice of Apple juice or even water. 

More important, we should think about games. 

This was my first blog. Ill be back soon.
Cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son, my first baby 😍